Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One Year Old!

We celebrated Quinn's birthday this weekend and had a great time! We feel so blessed to have shared such a special moment with so many great friends and family members. We truly cannot believe it has already been one year! Looking back at all of Quinn's pictures from the past year has made me realize how quickly time goes by and how much a child changes in just a short amount of time. I remember when I was pregnant and thought that we would have this little bitty baby around for so long--it seems like I blinked and now I'm looking at a toddler! Quinn is on the brink of walking and I know she'll be going full force any time now. She loves pushing around her little baby stroller that she got for her birthday and every once in a while will let go. She's babbling and mimicking us so much now too. Wow.

We have had the best year of our lives with Quinn and cannot wait to see what the future holds. Many, many memories to be made!!!


We had a caricature artist at the party and this is how she depicted Quinn, I think it is darling!

3 comments:

Williamson's said...

I can NOT believe Quinn is ONE! That amazes me...time is really flying. And to think, we were just emailing each other about our pregnancies. Cal will be one before I know it. I love the pictures and the name on the mantel was adorable-- where did you find that? Hope Quinn had the best of days!

Jen McD said...

How Fun! So sad we missed it! C sent her a little package though! Keep your eyes pealed for it!!! xoxoxo

Jen and C

Alicia said...

Precious baby girl! What a darling party too. Gorgeous family!