Thursday, April 1, 2010

Egg Hunt at Play Date

Quinn had her first ever egg hunt at our play date this week. It was so funny when a couple of girls and I went upstairs to hide the eggs for the kids, I took Quinn with me thinking "I'll just let her play with a couple of toys as I hide the egss." Yeah right! I looked over after a few seconds of hiding eggs to find that she had opened about six or seven on her own! I said "What are you doing?!?!" and she looked at me as if thinking "What? Is there a problem?". Anyway, once the egg hunt got started I was surprised again when I saw Quinn actually putting eggs in her basket! Don't know where she learned this from? It was too funny! Here are some pictures of that play date.

Quinn's first experience with Play-Doh and she didn't even try to eat it!

This one is a little blurry- I wanted to capture the sweetness and took the picture in a rush. So sweet!


When we got home we took her eggs out of the basket and played with them for a bit. With every egg she opened, she would gasp with excitement- even the ones that were empty! We're really looking forward to the Easter Bunny's visit on Sunday!

No comments: