Thursday, April 1, 2010

Genious Idea!

Wow! I came across this website while surfing Facebook and think it could be the key to any Mom's weekly dilemma: What to I make for dinner this week and what do I buy at the grocery store? I make a weekly menu like the creators of this blog, but have THE hardest time trying to think of things to make each week. This little system gives you recipe ideas for the entire month and even gives you the ingredients that you'll need to buy at the grocery store each week. That way you'll only buy what you really need. The creators came up with a very cute way to organize their weekly menu's- the most posh little pockets. Check it out!

http://perfectpocketmealplanning.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jen McD said...

Danita it looks so good! I looked at recipes they all sound yummy, especially the "cashew chicken" ! hee hee

Thanks for sharing!

Jen McD

Danita said...

I knew YOU would like this! I'm sure you already have the wheels spinning to concoct your own, but of course a better version!