Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Park City, UT

Last week, Jaime and I headed to Park City, UT (sans child) for a ski trip.  My Mom came to town to watch Quinn for us while we were gone and I must say that Quinn did extremely well with us gone!  We called her everyday and from the sounds of it, she was having a blast and not missing us too much!  Jaime skied and snowboarded everyday and since I couldn't ski being pregnant, I enjoyed being pampered at the spa, shopping, resting, and reading.  We were gone for seven days which was the longest we'd been away from her so we were ready to see her by the end of it! 

I really didn't get many pictures of trip, here are the few I took:

So beautiful!  And cold- this day the high was in the 30s.


Can you believe it?  Jaime broke his arm on the second to last day while he was snowboarding!!  He's getting casted today and we'll see if he needs surgery- yikes!

Loving the snow falling.


2 comments:

Williamson's said...

NO WAY!!!! He broke his arm?????? That was our worst fear while we were there....I am SO SORRY!!!!

Momtini said...

Oh poor guy!! I hope he landed the sweet jump he was trying:) Can I just say that you two look so cute and hip! I'm glad you had a good trip.