Thursday, March 3, 2011

Getting Better (& Bigger)

Excited to say that the nausea is getting better!  I got on a prescription (Zofrin sp?) which seemed to help out a bit.  While in Phoenix last week I felt pretty good so I decided to cut the medication in 1/2 and still felt good.  This week, I eliminated it altogether and still feel good!  From time to time, I'll feel nauseous but it is nothing compared to what it was a couple weeks ago.  Yay!

This time around my baby bump came wayyyyyy faster than with Quinn.  I'm already showing, and I'm only 9 weeks!  Yikes!  I'll try to post a pic sometime soon.

Weather is great so I think we're off on a walk to the park.  Hope you are enjoying the Spring like weather as we are!
Cheeeeeese!


1 comment:

Jen McD said...

Post the bump pics! It's probably so teeny tiny!!!