Monday, April 6, 2009

Showered with Love!





Today was the last of three showers that were given to baby Quinn. Jaime and I just feel so blessed to have such great family, friends, and students that care so much about us!

The first shower I had was given to us by the students and parents in my classroom. They made the cutest little book of baby advice for me. One that really stood out was "Never sneeze on the baby so that she won't get a pink eye." Another really funny one was "Never give your baby choking objects." First graders really do know what they're talking about! Sadly, I forgot my camera that day so I don't have any pictures to post of that.

The second shower was given to us by Jaime's cousin, Roxanne. She was so sweet to have so many fun little activities for us to do. My favorite was the lullabies that everyone wrote for me to sing to Quinn. I even got a chance to practice singing them on the spot! Again, forgetful me forgot my camera so I don't have pics of that shower to post either! I better get it together in the remembering department, we sure don't want to miss any of Quinn's priceless moments due to my forgetfulness!

The shower today was given to us by the First Grade team at school. They had the cutest little theme going on- Spring Chickens were everywhere! It was so fun to sit and chat with all of the other experienced mothers who had plenty of advice and funny stories to share!

It has been great getting ready for little Quinn to make her arrival. Thank you to all who have helped make it extra special! :)

4 comments:

cassie said...

I'm traumatized from the stories still!!!

Danita said...

NO JOKE!! I'm just really going to have to think some happy thoughts when D-Day comes so keep from going insane! :)

Andrea said...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the forgetfullness gets worse once you actually have the baby! :)

Danita said...

GREAT... I already feel like a complete basket case!