Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quinn is here!!







After four long days of labor, yes four, Quinn Marie Pina entered our world on April 20, 2009! She came out a whopping 7 lbs. and 13 oz. and measuring 21 inches long. Jaime and I have never been so in love with anything in our lives and are happy to be a family of three now. We are also so thankful that Quinn's Grandma has been able to be here with us, she is a life saver!! Below are some pics I've been able to upload. More will be on the way, for now I think I'll take a nap while I can. :)

3 comments:

JZabodyn said...

Congrats to you and Jaime - she is beautiful just like her Mommy! I couldn't be happier for the two of you!!!

cassie said...

Yeah for pictures! She is beautiful Danita! I know you two are loving every minute with her.

The Dippel Family said...

She is so precious. I think she looks like her beautiful mommy. Sleep as often as you can! Enjoy every minute of her! I have already forgotten what Emerson looked like as a newborn. : (