Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Waitin' on a Woman"

I had my 39 week appointment yesterday to find out that lady Quinn is showing no signs of any departure. Since I still have not had any signs of her making her grand entrance into the world, we set a date to induce which will be April 29. This is actually a week after my April 22 due date. If she does not decide to arrive before this, I'll go in on April 30 in the evening and then start an IV of Potossin (sp?) the next morning at 4. Potossin will begin contractions and roughly three hours later we should be able to finally meet the one who already has complete control of us. After the appointment, Jaime said that this reminds him of the Brad Paisley song "Waitin' on a Woman". Although I just cannot wait for her to be here and would like more than anything to be able to have her here with us now, I want her to come when she is ready. Stay tuned for further developments! :)

4 comments:

Williamson's said...

I LOVE that song!!! How fitting for you guys! Keep us posted... we are thinking about the THREE of you! :) xoxoxo

cassie said...

I am glad you posted! I've missed my daily reports at school. Hang in there girl...she'll be here before you know it!

Danita said...

You are so right! In the grand scheme of things, two weeks isn't that long, right? Hope things at school are going well. I miss seeing you guys!!

JZabodyn said...

Hey Danita!
Glad to hear everything is going well. Don't worry, Dayton was stubborn too. She'll come when she's ready. Hang in there - I know these last weeks can be the hardest. You guys are in my prayers - keep us posted!!!