Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Sew" in love with the curtains!




For any of you who have not seen some of the fabulous works of art my mom has sewn, take a look at these curtains! I literally explained the look I was going for with the curtains, and whalah...they came to life! My mom and I had such a great time over spring break getting the curtains done and just being together. Having my mom and sister here for spring break was such a nice treat! Not only was it great having them around as company, but they both helped me out tremendously around the house as well at school getting some of my materials ready for my long term substitute. What would I do in my life without these peeps?

3 comments:

Global Future said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I would like to share a stop global warming information. Please visit:
http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Please share this information to your friends and family.

Have a nice day.

Pam said...

Hello! I bet you are so excited about welcoming your daughter soon! I stumbled across your blog and thought your pictures were exceptional! My niece just had a baby and used www.magnetstreet.com to create a personalized (photos, colors, fonts) baby announcement. It's magnetic and I keep it on the frig so all can see! Best wishes!

cassie said...

I love the curtains!!! Very interesting how many people read the blog?!?!?!