Saturday, October 8, 2011

This Moment

Today we took family pictures/newborn pictures for Joshua.  I am always so grateful for professional photographers as they have such a way with capturing "this moment" and making it look so sweet!  Andrea Foster is a wonderful photographer and definitely worked her magic on my family.  Quinn immediately took a liking to Andrea and had a ball being a little model!  Joshua was super agreeable too (minus two poopy accidents).  I think we're going to have such a hard time deciding which photos to chose!

http://www.andreafosterphotography.com/blog/the-pina-family/

2 comments:

The Dippel Family said...

The pictures turned out amazing! I can't believe you are so "on the ball" and have already taken pictures! Actually, I can...you are always on top of things! I wouldn't have gotten around to taking pictures until months later! Quinn looks so grown up!

The Hunters said...

Oh Danita, those pictures are beautiful!! I absolutely love all of them. And WHERE did you find that little Bevo knit hat? Presh!