Monday, October 31, 2011

Joshua is 1 Month

I can't for the life of me figure out how to flip this image right side up- this is what he looks like upside down at 1 month. :)
On Saturday Joshua was one month old!  I really think we are all adjusting to each other quite well.  He is such a cuddle little guy and really likes to be held as much as he can.  He also has taken a liking to his little gym mat recently and sometimes can stay in it for up to 30 minutes!  We're working on tummy time (as often as I can remember) and he is not the biggest fan of that yet.  What a little eater this guy is too!  He wakes up about every 2-3 hours to eat still but goes right back to sleep after eating.  He's such a loud sleeper that sometimes I think he'll be waking up and when I go check him he is sound asleep;  Lots of grunting, sometimes even a cry or two but always still asleep.  We've seen a few smiles from him and can't wait to see what he'll be doing next!

1 month stats:

Weight 9 lbs. 6 oz. (gained 2 lbs. since birth!)
Height 22 in.


No comments: