Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend at a Glance

Wow- June has been one busy month! Our calendar is literally full almost every weekend in June. This weekend we had a great time celebrating Jaime's Mom's retirement and spending time with her sisters from Tennessee. Here are a couple pictures from our fun filled weekend:


A girl can never have too many accessories, right? 

Speaking of accessories- Quinny found these fake glasses that I used to wear on the 50th day of school when I was teaching 1st grade- she wore them all weekend!  To Lowes, HEB, the mall, everywhere!

Good times at the mall!


At Jaime's parents for the retirement party.  Jaime's mom is wearing the hawaiian lay. :)




Jaime and his aunts.  I'm sure now you know where Quinn's blue eyes and light hair comes from!
 It was great to see family and celebrate Jaime's mom!  Everything on our end seems to be going pretty well.  Little baby Joshua is moving around quite a bit and is growing more and more.  I pulled a muscle in my back on Thursday so I've been resting and trying to take care of that.  We also put Quinn in her toddler bed now since I think part of my back problems were coming from trying to get her in and out of her crib every day.  She loves her "big girl bed" as she calls it and has continued to nap and sleep through the night in it with no problem.  She still waits for me to go get her when she wakes up- I hope she can keep this up especially when the baby comes!

No comments: