Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Practice

Yesterday Quinn and I watched a good friend's baby, Easton.  It was good practice for us both to have a baby in the house!  He is such a good little boy and Quinn was so ecstatic about helping him drink his bottles, change his diapers, eat his baby foods, and play with his toys.  She did have a little meltdown when it was time for her to take a nap since he was still awake and playing.  She cried herself to sleep saying "I'm all done with my bed!  I need to get out!."  I was so proud of her for staying in bed and not getting out, especially when she knew we were having fun with her toys! 

Here is a picture of us on a walk in our new double stroller:  This thing will surely come in handy in a couple of months!



1 comment:

cassie said...

Love it! He LOVES you and Quinn!