Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Boy!!

Twinkle twinkle little boy how you fill our hearts with joy!

We had our 20 week anatomy scan ultrasound today and are so pleased to say that pineapple #2 is a BOY!  I had a slight feeling that this baby might be a boy since I had such bad morning sickness with him and barely any with Quinn.  We are so excited and can't wait to pick out a name, buy all of the baby room furniture and bedding, and start clothes shopping.  It always makes it so much more real once you can see the little baby already so developed and know the gender.  Tonight I will start going through Quinn's baby clothes and get them ready to consign tomorrow. :(  Getting rid of her clothes makes me a little sad since so many of those little outfits come attached with such precious memories.  But realistically, we can't keep every piece of clothing she owns forever.  Here is a little picture of our sweet boy:




4 comments:

Williamson's said...

Oh BOY!!! How exciting! I am sitting here holding my new little boy... So so sweet! Congrats! xo

Steph said...

congratulations Danita! How exciting! We are so very happy for you! He is one lucky little boy to have such a great momma and family!

The Tooley Family said...

Yay! I'm sure you both are beyond excited to be adding a baby boy to your beautiful. Congrats to you both!!

P.S. I wish I lived closer becuase I would love to have pass me downs...

Xoxo

cindyb said...

YAY!!! I just knew it! I hope his little Aggie gear fit him!! Call you soon! Can't wait to meet him!

Love ya!!