Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

What a blessed day to be able to spend it with my favorite little lady and favorite guy!  I've had a 'Mother's Week' thanks to Jaime.  Earlier in the week he treated me to a new book that I can't wait to dive into, and a couple days later a new case for my iphone, yesterday I got my hair done (ahhh sweet serenity), and today I was given a gift card for a manicure and pedicure (can't wait!).  We ate breakfast this morning and then went to watch the movie Rio with Quinn.  She did really well and didn't get too squirmy or restless.  After our movie we had a nice lunch outside where Quinn got to play with the cutest puppy named Rio, coincedental huh?  Now both the little lady and dude are taking a nap while I am mapping out the rest of the day.  I might do the mani/pedi and then some shopping, and I might do it alone!  Now that is what I call a great day!


Quinn and I made this cookie bouquet for Jaime's mom.  It was a real task trying to bake with an overly excited toddler, but very fun nontheless. 

First movie= a great time had by all!

Couldn't take her eyes off the screen!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your cookie bouquet is so cute! Glad you had such a special day.