Saturday, April 16, 2011

A "Super-Dee-Duper" Birthday!

What.  In.  The.  World.  I simply CANNOT believe that as I sit here writing this blog post, my sweet little sleeping daughter just had her 2nd birthday party!  Time has a funny little way of moving too quickly.  To think back to last year and compare it to how Quinn is now just floors me!  The change in one year is amazing!

Here are a few pictures of Quinn's Barney themed birthday.  If you have ever met this girl, you will soon learn how much she loves that purple dinosaur.  It was only fitting that we had a Barney party!  And she loved it!  From the balloons, to the cupcakes, to the snacks.

Quinn screamed with delight when I brought these Barney balloons home. 


My very first fondant cake.  I had so much fun making it! 

My TWO YEAR old!

Decorating cookies with her gal pals

Loving her snacks

Q loves baby Easton!  She's always asking what he is doing, even when he is not around!

Little Miss Smiles! 




Mama Rose, Roxanne, Quinny


I love this one, too sweet!


Checking the mail with Mama Rose


Notice her devilish smile.  Daddy let her eat her cupcake on our couch- we never get to eat in the living room- party time!!


Sportin' her new backpack.  She said "I'm gonna go to school!"

 

4 comments:

Jen McD said...

Happy Birthday QuinnyPooh! You will always be the tiny baby in my mind, the youngest of our original pack! Sweet Quinny we miss you!

The Hunters said...

What a cute birthday party, Happy Birthday Quinn!

Danita - you did a great job on the little fondant cake, so cute!

Williamson's said...

WOW!!! Happy birthday, sweet Quinn! Can't believe she's two already-- time flies by! Looks like a great party :) xoxo
ps-- you look fab!

cindyb said...

Happy Birthday Quinn!! You did such a great job Danita, super cute! We can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!