Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Bump

Okay here it is.  This is the bump at 15 weeks (3 months).  I started to feel a little guilty as I don't have any pictures of the progress of this pregnancy yet.  By the time I was 3 months pregnant with Quinn I think I had a picture for every week.  Its not that we're not excited about it, because we are very excited, I think things are different now because we're so busy with Quinn that we have not stopped much to document this one.  I have not read one single book or read one single online article about the pregnancy, whereas when I was pregnant with Quinn I was reading every night.  I'm sure most people are this way when it comes to number two.  You just grow the baby and once they arrive, you do what you do best to take care of that little bundle.

Jaime says this is funny because I'm not big at all yet!  Easy to say when you're not the one expanding quicker than you ever have before!
 

5 comments:

Steph said...

soooo cute Danita!!

Katie said...

You look gorgeous!

Momtini said...

You look adorable! Such a tiny little bump!

EGPate said...

You are one of those people who just gain baby aren't you!? You look lovely :)

Williamson's said...

you look amazing! love bump pics!!! xoxo