Friday, February 4, 2011

snOMG

Very funny that my last post (Monday) was all about our beautiful weather and the fun we had outside.  Well that all changed come Tuesday with an arctic blast of below freezing temperatures all week.  So, we've been inside since Tuesday and have had quite the time trying to stay occupied.  This hasn't been the easiest week either as I have not been feeling too well lately (more on that later) and Jaime was out of town all week on a business trip.  I must say that Quinn has been a trooper and has been great company, but like many of you know, a toddler even in their best of moods is a lot to handle!  I also am thankful to a friend who lives near by for keeping us company as well as another friend who has a great blog filled with tons of toddler activities and lessons that we took advantage of.  Here is our week at a glance:
Smashing colored ice cubes.  We were going to make an ice castle, but this seemed like a better idea.

Next we added water and 'fished' for ice cubes.


This little girl is a mover, I have the hardest time getting a good pic of her!


I gave in and let her have part of her birthday gift early, a broom.  Yes, yes, I know- exciting.  But really, she has not put it down since I gave it to her on Wednesday.

Great activity from the blog I wrote about earlier.  Heart stamps made out of a toilet paper roll!


And finally, all this waiting inside was worth it- snow today!  Well a little, maybe two inches at the most.






2 comments:

Williamson's said...

Not feeling well???????? Hmmmmmmmm........

Boy Crazy Mama said...

I love the toilet paper roll heart painting! You are a great stay at home mom...what fun you girls have!