Monday, January 17, 2011

Mini Me

I do have to say that I just love how Quinn has really started to want to be just like her Mommy.  Jaime is probably a little glad that she is a girl and not a boy since she literally copies everything I do.  If we ever have a boy, I'll have to make sure to do really manly things around him so that he doesn't pick up all of my girly tendencies.  Here are a couple pictures of our morning today before we went to HEB:
Putting on her make-up


Making a grocery list.  She was saying "chicken tacos, lettuce...." while pretending to write.

Doing a little online bill pay on our computers.  Quinn calls it her "pooter".

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am seriously so jealous, awh to have a little princess like Quinn or like Amanda's Kennedy seems like so much fun!! Thank you for sharing these cute moments, I love it!