Friday, January 28, 2011

Funny Friday

I'm just loving the pretend play stage that Quinn is in right now!  She told me that her baby needed to go poop and ran to the bathroom and put her on the toilet to go.  So funny!



Here she crying after I told her that she couldn't sit on the edge of the tub and read her baby a book.  I'm sure she was thinking "Mommy and Daddy do it, why can't I?".


Just wanted to share a funny little conversation I overheard yesterday while Quinn and I were doing some yard work in the backyard:  Quinn found a lizard and bent down to it and said "Awe so cute!  Hi!  I'm Quinn."  Then I asked her what the lizard was doing and she said "Eating.".  I asked her what the lizard was eating and she replied "French fries.".  Too funny!

I hope you all have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

Jen McD said...

She's adorable even when she's crying! I just want to hug her!

EGPate said...

Soooo funny. Don't you just love their lettle meltdowns over the funny stuff? I try hard to be sympathetic, but secretly I am giggling.