Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Boys

Jaime has made me such a proud wife! I always knew he was a good athlete but this past year he has really become an expert runner. He had a 10K race this past weekend and finished 87th out of 20,000+ people! He finished with an average mile time of 6 minutes and 8 seconds. That is like sprinting! Jaime has put so much hard work and dedication into his running and training for each race so I was so proud to see him do so well. Of course he was disappointed in his finish, he said he was 38 seconds away from a personal goal, but I thought he did fantastic. Here is his latest race pic...until his next race.
Minutes away from the finish line

My other boy, Joshua, is six months old today!  How did that happen??  We had his six month well check today and he continues to grow like a weed.  He is in the 50th percentile for weight at 17 lbs., 74th percentile for height and 88th percentile for head circumference.  Just like his sister he was born with a big head--its got to be so big to hold all of those smarty brain cells. ;)  We are back to normal in the sleeping department (thank goodness) and he prefers to sleep on his tummy now that he is done using his swaddle.  He just looks so cute in his crib I could stare at him all night long.  He's such an easy going and laid back little guy.  I always say he's just along for the ride at this point!  Love him to pieces..

Celebrating his half year birthday as we run errands at Wally World. ;)

All the excitement of the day made this big boy so tired! 



No comments: