Wednesday, March 21, 2012

'Eye' yai yai

And the eyes have it! Literally, Joshua has pink eye and the rest of us are doing just about anything not to get it as well! Poor guy has had a rough couple of days! Yesterday I found him in his crib on his stomach, in his swaddle! Yikes! I guess he learned how to roll over during his nap. I immediately decided that it was time for the swaddle to go. And the rest of the day went downhill from there. His first nap without his swaddle went something like this: 30 minutes of ear shattering screaming and crying and 20 minutes of sleep. His next nap was a little better but not by much, 20 minutes of screaming and crying and 35 minutes of sleep. The night was the WORST. He seriously woke up every hour and would scream and cry and fall back asleep. I am praying that tonight goes much smoother. I mean we were going from 10 hours of solid sleep to what it is like when you have a newborn! Ahhh!!

Poor dude!

I got some new glasses and Quinn has been sporting hers too!

Twinkies



No comments: