Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend of fun!

Now that we're getting closer to the end of the pregnancy, we're trying to do as much as we can with Quinn while we still only have one child. I can't even begin to imagine what life is going to be like with two little ones in tow, but just like I couldn't imagine what life would be like with one baby, we will adjust just fine. I know Quinn is getting so excited about baby "Doshua"'s arrival but sometimes I worry if she will be getting enough attention as she is literally front and center of everything we do now. We will just see how it goes day by day!

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of our weekend fun.

This girl has a serious addiction to chocolate!
At the Quarry Splash Park on Sunday morning.  This place is amazing but our little cautious lady takes a while to warm up to the splashes and squirts.

Classic Quinn- trying to avoid the squirt!

This slide is more up her alley!

Squirting Dad is always more fun than getting wet yourself!

Tower time!  She so impressed that the tower was bigger than she is!

 These little family moments make my heart so warm.  I love being a mother and feel so incredibly blessed to have such a happy and healthy family.  I just wish I could take these little moments and bottle them up forever.  Just looking at these pictures makes me sigh at how big Quinn is getting and how much she has grown and developed over the past two years.  Things really DO go by so quickly when you have children. 

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!



No comments: