Monday, August 15, 2011

Joshua's Room Part 2 (Sort of)

We're getting there! Here are a few pictures of what we have so far (minus a picture of the curtains, my camera battery died right when I was taking it. I'll post a pic of those soon).

This picture makes it hard to see what is going on here in the crib: PB whale sheets, PB white and navy bumper,  and a navy blue and white gingham bed skirt that I made last week.


The curtains I made are long white panels with a very thick strip of the navy and white gingham on the bottom.  We're still lacking a floor lamp and more wall decorations.  6 more weeks- do you think I can get it done?!?

I'm now 33 weeks, 1 day and the little man is the size of a pineapple now (19 to 22 inches and about 5 lbs.).  The closer we get, the more anxiety I get about having two little ones.  It sure does help having friends who are in the same situation or who will be soon. 

Off to take a nap...


1 comment:

The Hunters said...

I love his room! He will be here before you know it!