Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Room Re-Do

So a few months ago I decided to re-do the decorations in Quinn's room. I was getting bored of the pink and brown and then found this really cute pink, orange, and brown fabric. I guess its kind of similar to the old set but it was too pretty to resist. So far I've made a couple of throw pillows and the wall hanging above her crib. I had a cute little bumper that I made as well but a few weeks after I put it in her crib, I noticed her stepping on it and almost falling out of her crib. So of course I immediately took that out. Next I'll make a bed skirt and I may even try my first ever quilt. We will see.

One of my good friends has a photography business (Giggles and Bliss) and just recently started a paper company called Giggles and Ink. I sent her a picture of the wall hanging I made (right) and she made the name poster on the left to match!! I think I'll frame it and hang that up in the room too. To see more of her great products visit www.gigglesandink.com

I still have a ways to go but it will come together eventually. And as for the rest of the house....oh boy- THAT will take some time.

1 comment:

Jen McD said...

Thanks for the shout out D!! I just hope everyone knows that I do know Quinn's real last name. hee hee!