Thursday, July 15, 2010

Farewell

This has been a bit of a rough week for my family. We were supposed to head to Kauai, Hawaii with my parents on Tuesday of last week when we found out that my Grandma Libby passed away. We immediately canceled our trip and headed to New Mexico to be with our loved ones. I'd like to share a little something written by my brother, Eric:

"As a well spent day brings happy sleep so a life well spent brings happy death. With love i am happy you embark on your new journey, always in my thoughts and prayers may you rest in the peace you greatly deserve Gramma Libby..."

I think it is so fitting for the circumstances. Although we will miss her terribly, we are so happy she is finally at peace.

Here is my favorite picture of four generations of lovely ladies:
Danita, Grandma, Quinn, Mom

3 comments:

Steph said...

I am so sorry for your loss Danita, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Williamson's said...

Oh, Danita!!! I am SO sorry!!! Please know you are in my thoughts as you cope with this loss. I heard you didn't go to Hawaii, but I didn't know the reason-- I am sorry again and again!

If you need to put off making Cal's shirt for a loooong time, I totally understand. :)

Hugs to you and your family.

xoxox

Danita said...

Thank you so much ladies! We are doing fine, considering.

And Carrie- don't be silly! I like staying busy- I know I said I'd send the invoice to you last night- and I forgot, so sorry! I'll get it to you tonight, promise.