Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree...

Ok, so I realize that it is still Thanksgiving Day, but I just could not wait to begin our Christmas festivities! We actually put our tree and other decorations up last weekend- you can never be too ready for the best holiday of the year! And since Quinn is not quite crawling yet, this might be one of the only times that our tree will be fully in tact.

We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Jaime's parents were here andwe had a plethora of food, really. Jaime fried our Turkey in peanut oil-soooo yummy. Between Mrs. Pina and I, we made stuffing, cream cheese and chive mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, sweet potatoes, cranberry dressing, salad, bread rolls, pumpkin pie, apple pie bites, cherry pie bites. Yikes! I'm tired just thinking about it all. Quinn had such a blast playing and talking with her Papa James and Mama Rose. I told Jaime that she forgot all about us and was putting on a show for her Grandparents. She was hilarious!

We're so excited to have our first Christmas with Quinn. I have lots of sewing to do, but love it. Petite Pineapples is really taking off which is so exciting, and keeping me quite busy. I might need to hire a nanny to help with Quinn- only kidding.

Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: