Friday, November 6, 2009

6 Month Photo Shoot

Quinn had her 6 month photo shoot this Monday- still can't believe she's already six months. She's actually 6 1/2 months now! She did fantastic and had fun getting her picture taken a bunch of times! The new photo I placed at the top of the blog is from her session. I'm sure I've already mentioned this before, but a parent of one of my students from last year has been taking Quinn's photos and we just absolutely love her work. To see more visit: www.briannafoulds.com

I've placed several of her other photos on my Petite Pineapples blog: www.petitepineapples.blogspot.com

I can tell this is going to be a busy holiday season for Petite Pineapples! I put up the photos of the new Holiday set yesterday, and I already have 6 orders to sew!

This weekend we have a birthday party for a friend of Quinn's from our playgroup. We can't wait! I'll post pics as soon as we get them. :)

No comments: