Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mama Cents!

Oh my! Last night Jaime's cousin, Roxanne and I went to the mecca of all consignment sales in Austin. It is called Mama Cents and I believe is held once a year. Anything you can think of relative to being a mother and having children you can find there. Roxanne actually had some tickets to shop before the sale starts (which I believe is today) so we really got the pick of the litter! We showed up at 7:30 with empty strollers (we used our strollers as shopping carts!) and tote bags and shopped until it closed at 10:30! I bought a really cool foldable gate that will keep Quinn away from our stone fireplace and will also fold out to a big rectangular play area. We purchased some great clothing- Gymboree, Baby Gap, Children's Place to name a few. I believe I also bought enough toys to take us through her teen years- just kidding, enough to last a while though! My favorite purchase is her Halloween costume. I was planning on making one but when I saw the cute little ladybug for $5.00 I couldn't pass it up. There is no way that I'd even be able to purchase the fabric for that much! I'll have to post a pic of her wearing it soon-too cute! I got home last night at 11:00 to find Jaime and Quinn sound asleep. :)

No comments: