Friday, September 4, 2009

Life is Good!!

I have never felt more blessed and truly blissful in my life. Being home with Quinn is more than a blessing, it is the best gift that our little family of three could have ever been given. Although I did love my job, there is nothing on earth that I would love more than raising Quinn and being here for her every smile, giggle, cry, meal, bath etc... I really do feel that our family unit is so peaceful now too! I think back to my working days and remember how busy and stressed I was and realize that the mommy Quinn deserves to have is the less stressed and tired version. As mundane as this may sound, I love our Monday morning trip to the grocery store- and I'm really sure Jaime loves not having to go to the grocery store on the weekends anymore too! I love 12:00 pm when Jaime can come home to lunch with us. I love 6:00 pm when Jaime comes home and we can sit down to a nice meal, all of us. Would I be able to do any of this while working? Probably not. This is not to downplay the moms who work, I commend you too! I just know that personally speaking, I would have a very difficult time doing both. So on the days that I'm wishing upon a star that I could have some glamorous lifestyle, I look around and realize that what I have is so much more special and treasured.


Quinn loves to be held by Papa James and loves Mama Rose's singing!

Quinn is gonna miss Uncle Adan so much, he's moving to New York!

Such a Daddy's girl!

Too kissable!!

The light of our eyes!

1 comment:

cassie said...

She is soooo precious! I am so happy for you guys!