Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quinn can lift her head!



We've been working on our "tummy time" with Quinn when she plays in her gym a lot lately. She is not the biggest fan of being on her tummy and usually fusses a bit when we roll her on to her belly. I think this was mainly because until recently, she wasn't really able to lift her head very well and didn't like having her head down on the gym mat. Now that she's gaining more strength and control, she's able to stand tummy time for more than two minutes!

*I apologize for the poor quality of video, I used my cell phone. Next project: learn how to download clips from our camcoder to computer! :)

2 comments:

cassie said...

She's getting SO big!!!

The Dippel Family said...

You are such a good mom. I keep forgetting to do tummy time with Emerson