Monday, June 29, 2009

The Latest

Things are a little hectic here lately in the Pina household. We just returned from a weekend trip to Dallas, and are proud to say we survived our first trip with baby! Now we have two days to get ready for our next trip!! We're headed to NM to go to my family reunion. This will be our first plane ride with Quinn. Jaime and I are both VERY nervous about this, so if you could send some positive thoughts our way it might help out a little! Quinn always does just fine anywhere we go, maybe we need to learn how to stop worrying!

We decided to see if Quinn would be able to sit in her Bumbo seat and she did pretty well seeing as though she doesn't have complete control of her head and neck yet! That's ok, we'll just keep working on tummy time!

2 comments:

Williamson's said...

What a big girl!!! I love all of her hair! I think you guys will be great with her on the airplane. You work so well together, so I know you will keep each other calm which will keep Quinn calm! (remind me of this when Eddie and I are traveling via air for the first time with our little one!)

xoxoxo

cassie said...

She's so cute!!! Call me when you get back from NM and we'll get together. :-)