Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quinn is One Month Old!





Quinn was one month old yesterday (May 20th)! Seems like just within this last week she has become so social! She is really locking in some good eye contact and returning a smile when we smile at her! She loves it when we tickle her belly or touch her nose. I wish I was able to capture these moments on camera but my camera is like antique and only seems to take a picture after she smiles or does something silly. One of these days I'll get with the times and get a camera that can take rapid fire pictures. Anyhow, the pictures I am posting are all of Quinn resting or sleeping. Nobody said being one month old was easy!

3 comments:

The Dippel Family said...

She looks a little bit like both of you. Danita, you don't even look like you had a baby! I am so jealous. You look great! I can't believe she is already one month. I need to meet that baby before she gets any older!

Danita said...

I do look like I've had a baby- I just strategically place the baby on my belly for any pictures to hide the evidence. :)

cassie said...

She is so cute! Thanks for posting pictures....