Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Yesterday we celebrated our first Mother's Day as a new family! We started out the morning with a nice walk around our neighborhood. Quinn LOVES to be outside and just kept looking all around as we pushed her along in her stroller. Her eyes were huge after each tree we would go under! We then came home and enjoyed some delicious waffles made by Jaime. I was treated earlier in the week by Jaime with an Ipod nano and for Mother's Day was given the workout band that will case the Ipod. I can't wait until I can hit the gym again and sport my new tunes! After this, I left Jaime with Quinn and did a little shopping of my own! For dinner we ordered take out since Quinn really is too young to go to any public areas. We ended our day cheering Jaime on at his soccer game. Whew, it sure was a busy one! Being a Mommy is the best thing in the world!

1 comment:

cassie said...

Sounds like a fun day! And you even got to enjoy a little shopping for you! Have fun with your sister :-)