Thursday, April 25, 2013

Joshua is 18 months old!!

Let me just start off with my usual line- where on Earth is time going??? I simply can't believe Joshua is already 18 months old. I really feel like he should still be a little baby and not this toddler he's become. But alas, time flies and my baby boy continues to grow and change every day. Joshua is really still the sweet, mild tempered, curious guy he has always been. His vocabulary is expanding and for this we are very happy. He still seems to be a man of a few words, unlike his older sibling who by this age was speaking in sentences. Joshua is perfectly content with his repertoire of 12-13 words. Here they are (just so I don't forget in years to come):

 mama 
dada 
din= Quinn 
yes 
no 
agua= water, sounds like "awawawa" 
papa 
off 
on 
that 
ball 
done 
more
This is how real men do yard work, ha!
Every afternoon is spent outside these days, what will we do this summer when the temps are higher??
He loves wearing his daddy's hats!

No comments: