Monday, March 11, 2013

Story through iPhone pics

Part of the reason I have been so horrible about blogging lately is that I use my iPhone to capture photos rather than using my camera mainly because I always have my phone with me and my camera is kind of large and annoying to constantly carry with me. But after looking at the quality of these pictures I really need to start carrying the big camera with me daily! Here is a story through iPhone pictures of the past few months, a little out of order:

Grandma Juanita came to visit the first week of March and found herself reading 1,567,345 books to the kids

Look closely and you will see our Elf on a Shelf.  Quinn really wanted to take a picture of this by herself

A trip to the Austin Zoo!



Two buds fast asleep while watching the tube, classic!

One day Joshua is really going to be upset that all of his hand-me-downs are pink and purple!

Dancing dude!

Homemade play-doh!

A baby in a box!

This is a minor example of the tornado that follows in Joshua's path

Freedom to run!

This little costume was my brother's Halloween costume when he was about Joshua's age.  He didn't like it at all! 

All the energy this little man expends wears him out!

Sweet baby boy...

Cinderfella

You give this guy some wheels and he is in heaven

Trying to help Quinn do dishes!

Mall rides- leverage for good behavior while trying to "shop"

Donuts at HEB- lets face it, sometimes the only way I can complete my grocery shopping

Quinn is trying to teach Joshua to color

Let's read!

Quinn did her own lipstick!

Loving this homemade play-doh!

Quinn got a big girl bed for Christmas.  She has so much fun playing barbies on it!

Such a good big sis!

Roller skating for the first time.  This girl can scoot on those wheels!

Spidey Quinn

Trial of Lights and the next best thing to a good family portrait, ha!






































 

No comments: