Tuesday, September 4, 2012

11 months and almost walking!

Joshua is now 11 months old and I know I must sound like a broken record when I say this but did I just have this baby boy?? I am blown away at how quickly time goes when you have children and I really feel that it feels like it goes even faster when you have more than one. Joshua continues to be just a fun little guy and is doing new things each and everyday. Here are the latest:

 -No more army crawl, full on hands and knees crawling, and FAST!!
-Is walking around the house with the help of his little alligator walker, he is extremely happy to do this all day
-Has 5 teeth, three on the top and two on the bottom
-Sleeps about 12 hours a night
-Can say mama, dada
-Points at toys or food when he wants something
-Waves
-Signs 'all done', 'more'

Quinn loves giving him a little push while he's in his walker

No comments: