Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sweet Boy is Nine Months Old!

Wow (again) I simply cannot believe Joshua is nine months old. He is three months away from being one year old and sometimes I just wish there was a slow down button you could press to make more time with your children!

I really wasn't sure if it would be possible to love another child as much as we love Quinn and really worried about that when I was pregnant. How wrong was I!?! My heart has grown so full of love for both of our kiddos and I simply cannot imagine life without either of them.

Some tid bits of Joshua as a nine month old:

-He weighs 19 lbs., big boy!
-Eats like a champ- loves to eat whatever we're having
-Has two bottom teeth
-Says dada, baba
-Will wave when Jaime leaves for work
-his favorite song is "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and squeals with excitement when you start to sing it to him
-Just started to do an army crawl today- not crawling with his belly lifted off the ground yet but will when he's ready
-Sleeps from about 6:30 pm to 6:30 am
-Can stand with support
-LOVES to be held by mommy and daddy a lot still
-Continues to be laid back and go with the flow- we drove in the car with him for about five hours and didn't hardly have any complaining!
-Not to fond of strangers

Here are a couple of pictures of Joshua in his ninth month, he got a haircut this week and it's way short!

No comments: