Saturday, May 5, 2012

Run Jaime Run!

A few weekends ago Jaime had another 5k race. This time he was trying to reach a personal goal and get a 5:30 mile time, and he did!! He came in second overall and first in his age group. I can't even imagine running one mile at that pace much less 3+, but he did and I'm so proud of him for putting in all of the hard work and persevering. Of course on the day of the race while I was trying to pack myself and the kids to be at the track by 8:00 am I forgot my camera so these pictures are courtesy of my friend Cassie. Her husband was also running to achieve a personal goal and was successful too! These husbands of ours sure are some amazing athletes!
Little Miss Priss insisted on wearing this knit hat.  Pick your battles, right?
Two number one fans, Quinn and Easton!
Joshua was in heaven to just sit and watch all of the action.  Actually, he got his hands on a chocolate doughnut and was real sad when I realized it and took it away!
The big finish
Champions!

No comments: