Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mr. Smiles

This little man is always smiling! I love it so much! He's right on the verge of having a real deep belly laugh too. We're trying and trying to get it out but for now we're pretty tickled about the squeals he is giving us!

Isn't he looking so much like Quinn now?  And yes, his eyes are blue too.  You can't really tell here in the picture but they're identical to his older sister's.  Crazy.
He is changing and changing literally by the day.  Today he woke up fascinated at looking at his hands!  I remember Quinn doing this and thinking it was such a milestone.  He is also constantly sucking on those little chubby hands too.  He's becoming a great little sleeper as well.  Takes about 4 naps a day and wakes up once at night around 3 am.  Knock on wood that this will continue and turn into him sleeping through the night.  Yesterday we had a hiccup and he was awake from 12:15 pm until he went to bed at 9 pm!!  Every time I would try to lay him down he would scream almost to the point of not breathing.  Not fun.  I'm wondering if he's begging to teethe?  At our 8 week well check our pediatrician said his gums looked swollen and not to be surprised if he started soon.  He's now 14 weeks and I can't tell if he's cutting teeth or not.  Time will tell.

I thought this was funny.  I think big sis got a little too close for comfort here!

No comments: