Monday, September 12, 2011

Just Dance!

Quinn started dance class today at a nearby dance studio and I have to say that it was quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! She was so excited this morning to put on her leotard and tights and drive over to the class. I talked to her several times before today to let her know that I would not be dancing with her and would be watching through a window. So she kept asking me "Mommy, you gonna watch me through the window?" and I wasn't sure how she would do when I didn't go in with her. Well, she did fine! When it was time to line up to go in she grabbed her dance bag and got in line and left me without even saying goodbye! I was so impressed! She did a great job following directions and I think she had a blast. She talked about her teacher all the way home. It was truly a great Monday morning!

Precious!

Tap shoes on waiting for her teacher.

Gal pals- Leah and Quinn


And a new friend too, Madaline!  This sweetie was so cute and just came up to Quinn, introduced herself, and grabbed her hand!


The next few pictures are a little hard to see since I was taking them from behind the glass.  Yes, I am THAT mom. I just had to snap some so Jaime would be able to see too- next week I won't be such a Mommarazzi. ;)
Stretching


Quinn is the caboose!




2 comments:

The Hunters said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Seriously the cutest thing ever! I'm glad she enjoyed it so much!

The Hunters said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Seriously the cutest thing ever! Glad she enjoyed it so much.