Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Quinn took a two week long swimming lesson a little over a week ago.  It was the parent/child class so we swam together and had such a blast!  There were about 8 other moms and toddlers in the class as well.  Quinn loved the songs, water toys, and swimming on her belly kicking her legs.  By the end of the class, she was wanting to swim on her own saying "Mommy, I do it all by myself!  Don't hold me.".  Wow!  I'm so grateful for her water confidence and can't wait to see what she will do next in the pool.

On her last day of class, Jaime went in place of me as it was the same day we were headed to New Mexico and I had a ton of last minute errands to run.  Here they are in action:


Jaime gets another "Dad of the year award" for being the only guy in the class full of Mommies!  And, also for singing songs during 'circle time'. :)


She says "Look, I'm a motorboat!"


Love them too much for words.

No comments: