Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Bye, Bye See Later!"

We joined the gym a few months ago and when we started, Quinn had a really hard time with me leaving her.  The first few times we went, she cried the entire time I was working out (which was only about 30 minutes).  Talk about stressful!  The whole time I was working out I was just so tense and worried about her- but I never gave up going.

And now I'm soooooo proud of how well she's doing!  Now she'll walk in by herself and turn to me and say "bye, bye see later!".  She interacts and plays with the other kids and teachers.  She doesn't cry one bit either!  It makes me feel so good to know that she knows she is okay without me and in the care of others.  And she has fun!  I work out for 45 minutes now and think I really don't have any excuse not to make it 1 hour.

Persistance pays off!

1 comment:

Jen McD said...

the same happened to Blue at church! Then I was the one who was sad b/c he didn't WANT Me! hahaha So glad she's loving it!