Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Play Date

We are back from a fun filled week in Phoenix visiting my sister and her family. Quinn had a BLAST playing with her cousins Andrew and Olivia and enjoyed all of the extra attention they gave her! In my packing frenzy before the trip, I forgot to pack the camera! So Andrea, if you are reading this, feel free to e-mail some of those pics I took on your camera! :)

This morning we went back to the YMCA to have some fun in the pumpkin patch and play on the playground. Quinn could care less about the pumpkins this time and was having much more fun with the wagons. Getting a picture of her amidst the pumpkins was a lot more difficult this year than it was last--she's running now and has her own agenda. My picture-taking agenda has taken a back seat. Here are some photos of Curly Q in action:






No comments: