Thursday, January 7, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Okay- it has been far too long since I've last posted anything so I'm going to try and do some updating right now. Things were so crazy before Christmas that I seriously felt like a chicken with it's head cut off. These were all of the things we had going on before Christmas: our house was on the market so keeping it clean for all of our showings was quite the task, I felt like I had a billion outfits to sew for Petite Pineapples (I'm not complaining about this since it really helped us buy Christmas gifts for everybody), I was trying to pack Quinn and I for our two week long visit to New Mexico, and to top it all of I got a nasty infection called Mastitis the day we were having our Open House. I won't go in to details about what Mastitis is- you can probably Google that one if you don't know what it is.

So anyway, here are some pictures of our Christmas celebration that we had with Jaime's parents before we left for New Mexico. Yes, Quinn is still in her pajamas because that is the day I came down with the infection which is equivalent to having the flu and I really had no energy to even get her dressed. She had such a great time opening up her gifts from her Papa James and Mama Rose that evening!
Here is Quinn's leopard coat from Mama Rose and Papa James- too cute!!

No comments: