Sunday, January 25, 2009

6 Months


So I am now six months along, only about 84 days left (that is if Quinn decides she wants to arrive on her due date). The pregnancy has gone pretty well so far and I'm still feeling pretty good. Quinn is now around 15 inches long and weighs a little over 2 pounds. The biggest thing that I'm getting used to having to deal with now is the size and sometimes discomfort of having a basketball sized belly. Since she is getting bigger and stronger now, her movements are much more obvious to me and anyone who happens to be looking at my belly. The other night she was kicking so hard that I was sure her foot was going to kick straight through my belly button!

2 comments:

JZabodyn said...

Looking great, girl! Hang in there and enjoy the peace and quiet you have over the next few months - life will never be the same!!! ;)

cassie said...

Love the updated pictures!!