Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Perfectly Precious in . . . PINK!!


Jaime and I had our much awaited and anticipated ultrasound last Thursday. We found out that we're having a GIRL!! I was lying on the exam table (already with tears welled up in my eyes) when our RN asked us if we were interested in finding out the sex. Before she was able to finish her sentence Jaime and I both yelled "yes!". Once she told us that we're having a girl, Jaime jumped out of his seat and exclaimed "I knew it!". At that moment I nearly lost my breath, and my composure. There are not enough words to explain how excited and thrilled I was, not only because we were able to find out the sex but also to know that she looks healthy and growing as she should. We were able to see the little princess move. She was turning her head from side to side and slapping her hand on the placenta. We've decided to name our little lady Quinn Marie. We are so in love with her and cannot hardly wait to finally meet her!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!! My sister is having a girl and it's tons of fun to buy clothes!!!

JZabodyn said...

CONGRATS - Love, love, love the name! Glad everything is going well for you guys. Buying for girls is so much fun and if you ever need a dance teacher in El Campo, you know where to find one ;)

cassie said...

We are so happy for you guys! Let the shopping begin!!!!!

Traci said...

So happy for you guys. Agreed with Jenna LOVE the name it is so cute!!!! Congrats.

cindyb said...

Awww...I love the name and the bedding! I can't wait to meet her, now Justin and I have an excuse to come visit in the summer! Love you guys!