Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Peanut Grows


I am now 14 weeks along in this journey called pregnancy. I am now wearing full fledged maternity clothes, which has been quite an ordeal. It seems that all maternity shops, and even regular clothing stores with maternity clothes, think that women who are pregnant want to wear moo-moos. And no, not all pregnant people wear an XXXXL either. I guess I'll have sacrifice a little bit of style over the next six months. I'm sure those moo-moos will come in quite handy in the eight and ninth month!

The Peanut is still going strong. I'm awaiting baby flutters which I've heard feel sort of like butterflies in your stomach. The books I've read tell me that this should happen sometime this month, can't wait!

4 comments:

cassie said...

Danita...love the picture! Next time while Jaime is taking your picture snap one of him too...(Scott's request) :-)

Williamson's said...

you look ADORABLE! soooo excited for y'all! I keep checking in on you-- love the blog! :)
xoxoxox

Alicia said...

Yea another blog to stalk! You are such a cute little pregnant momma!!!

JZabodyn said...

Hey Danita - Cass warned you that we're all blog stalkers!!! You look great - how fun! Let me know if you need anything - JZ